VannyTsam

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Cancel Subscription Online

Hi, 

I wanto cancel my vodafone subscription online but once I reach the Cancel without retaining your number point through the website, the Cancel Online Now button doesn't do anything for me. What's another way I can cancel my subscription online?

Thank you

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Tjeerd85

Raadgever
  • 91Posts
  • 20Oplossingen
  • 21Likes

If you moved out of the country, this can be the form for you: Aanvraagformulier opzeggen wegens vertrek naar buitenland (vodafone.nl) it's in dutch, google translate and it works for you! 🙂 

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 87Posts
  • 9Oplossingen
  • 16Likes

Hi @VannyTsam 

Please contact us to cancel your subscription, you can find all options here

VannyTsam
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi,

I am not in the Netherlands right now so my only option would be to call the number at the Abroad option of Call us. I have tried calling it but since the automated voice messages are in Dutch and I don't speak it I am not sure how to move on. I can't get an employee on the line.

Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 87Posts
  • 9Oplossingen
  • 16Likes

Hi @VannyTsam 

I understand calling is a bit complicated in this case. To cancel a subscription, you do need to contact our customer service. Please find several other options to contact us here or use the 24/7 button in your My Vodafone app. 

Tjeerd85

Raadgever
  • 91Posts
  • 20Oplossingen
  • 21Likes

If you moved out of the country, this can be the form for you: Aanvraagformulier opzeggen wegens vertrek naar buitenland (vodafone.nl) it's in dutch, google translate and it works for you! 🙂 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic