expat2NL

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Where I can claim for the unprofessioanl service

I left my phone 7 days ago for repair and found out that there was process since then.
This morning I called repair company and was told that there was something wrong in handling at vodafone shop. So I went to vodafone shop and confirmed no process was done for repair yet. 
I asked the details what happened and only got the answer saying "it is the system problem, so nobody is responsible", which is quite hard to understand.
“Something Went Wrong But Nobody Is Responsible???”
I was even told that they don't understand why they have to explain it, not ready to answer my question at all.

So same question goes here again, 7 days passed meaninglessly, which means the repair will be delayed by 7 days again. 

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND WILL GIVE THE EXPLANATION?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @expat2NL 
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I'm so sorry to read that you experience issues with one of our shops according to the repair of your phone. My apologies for this. I totally agree with you that sometimes things can go wrong, but in my opinion need to take another attitude and find out where it went wrong. With that information it is for you as a customer more clearly. 

According to your message I understand that your phone is still at the shop for repair? Is that correct? Has the shop indicated when the appliance will be picked up by the repairer?

Unfortunately, we (moderators of the Vodafone Community) do not have access to this process because it is registered via the store 😞 

Another option is to get your phone back from the shop and register it online for repair. You can do this on this page. 

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @expat2NL 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

Do I understand well from your message that you left your iPhone in the store for repair and now the company that makes your device says that Vodafone made a registration error? 

If there has actually been a registration problem, it could be Vodafone, but also the company that repairs your device. If the system is out then it is only guess who is at fault.

So if it has been a system error, it is difficult to say who is responsible. It's always a tricky situation and hard to figure out. As customers among myself, I can only say at this point that you really have to wait until it is made and sent back. 

If you still want to submit a complaint about this after you have received your device again, you can do so. You can send your complaint on the Vodafone website and they will process it. You can find this on the following page of Vodafone: https://www.vodafone.nl/support/contact/e-mail/

In any case, good luck and I hope you can work it out with Vodafone.

expat2NL
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks Energieboy for the comment. 

I myself as an engineer, I can understand it can happen for whatever reason. 
But the manner this specific vodafone shop took was quite unprofessional and inappropriate. 
I’ll check whether they will handle the customer service professionally this time. 

In the meantime, I’ve found a sort of clue what triggered this issue. 
10 days ago I visited vodafone and got the answer they don’t provide the replacement phone.
I didn’t file the repair that day (July 24) so I can bring the temporary phone from my house.
7 days ago (July 27), I filed the repair at the shop and received the confirmation letter dated on July 27. 
However, in the website of repair company (Dynafix) I found the history the repair was canceled on July 24. 
If this is the reason, this happening is due to humane error not by the system. 

Anyway, I’ll see how vodafone will deal with this issue.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @expat2NL 
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I'm so sorry to read that you experience issues with one of our shops according to the repair of your phone. My apologies for this. I totally agree with you that sometimes things can go wrong, but in my opinion need to take another attitude and find out where it went wrong. With that information it is for you as a customer more clearly. 

According to your message I understand that your phone is still at the shop for repair? Is that correct? Has the shop indicated when the appliance will be picked up by the repairer?

Unfortunately, we (moderators of the Vodafone Community) do not have access to this process because it is registered via the store 😞 

Another option is to get your phone back from the shop and register it online for repair. You can do this on this page. 

expat2NL
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks Cecilia Vodafone for the feedback.

To answer your question when my phone was sent to repairing company, I’m attaching an image as below.

It says my phone was filed on July 30, which was 4 days after my visit (July 27).
To be honest, I can hardly believe the log here cause it was evident that nobody knows the status or progress of my repair till I visit Vodafone shop again on August 3, otherwise they would’ve explained to me the situation based on system log. 

I appreciate your kind suggestion but it will make things complicated. I’ll just sit back and see the repairing process. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic