T. Musah

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Friends and family

Hello. Yesterday i ordered for a new contract from vodafone but something went wrong and it was cancelled. I am going to order a new now but i had friends and family code and the customer service told me i can ask for a new code on this chat. My order number was 282238096.. Hope i can get some help on here. Thanks.
5 Reacties 5
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11836Posts
  • 3479Oplossingen
  • 3099Likes
Hi T. Musah,
I don't know who tells you to come to the Community for a code, but that is not possible.
We are customers who like to help customers but we have here no Friends & Family codes. If that was like that, it will be very nice, I know a lot of people I will help with 🙂

You need a person from Vodafone who knows you and he/she have to give you a code.
But you can wait till a moderator is seeing your topic and see what he will tell you.
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
Hi T. Musah,

It's quite strange that my colleagues told you you could ask for a new Friends & Family code over here, since it's not the way of working.
But I checked the order and saw you ordered via Friends & Family, so please send me a DM with you e-mailaddress so I can send you a new code.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
No more responses. Topic will be closed soon.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Topic closed.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Topic moved to archive.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic