WhatThe

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Unable to transfer mobile service to single account number

Since March this year I've attempted three times to transfer a mobile subscription to one of our other accounts to make use of Red Together (both services are post-paid and already with Vodafone). Two of the three requests are closed without proper explanation.

Initially via the paper form, then using the online form (with of course all correct attachments requested). My most current attempt is raised 9 September and still open with no progress. Following up twice on the most recent attempt via the phone I receive the same feedback that no team has visibility to this function and another case needs to be raised for enquiry. Which no doubt I will not hear back from

Summary;

• Aim = Commit with Vodafone another 2 years for 2 x mobile subscription
  • Outcome = Today I give up. I will transfer away 2 x mobile & cancel Ziggo internet & TV services for association

I wish you all better encounters than I have had, no hard feelings to the customer services reps. that try and help on the phone and a hopefully the backend process for existing customers is fixed oneday. Shame
3 Reacties 3
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi WhatThe

Gosh what an experience! I can imagine that you are completely done with it.
On behalf of Vodafone, I apologize for the inconvenience. This should have been prevented.

If you want, I can help you further with this. Just let me know and I will send a DM to you.
WhatThe
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Steven

Thank you for your help, in being able to make this change within 15minutes (once verifying my identity and the paperwork was in order)

KR
Ivan
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Your Welcome.
I have closed this topic.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic