Inna

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Can't activate my account

Hi there, I've created a new account on My Vodafone app and I'm at a stage of activation. I've received an email to confirm my email address, but when I click on it, it brings me to the inloggen screen and from there something goes wrong. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app but that didn't help. The pop up window also says briefly that something went wrong and vodafone should fix it (as far as I understand!). Can you get back to me on that one asap as I can't check my bill otherwise!
Thank you

My phone number is ****

Moderator edit: deleted phone number because of your privacy.
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi Inna

Welcome on our community

I can imagine you want the account to be activated. Could you send a message through Facebook or Twitter so that we can help you with this? You can also start a chat on our website. Through our community I am not able to go into the systems because of your privacy.

You can also try to login to our website to see if it is already activated.
Can you let me know if it has bin solved?

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi Inna

Welcome on our community

I can imagine you want the account to be activated. Could you send a message through Facebook or Twitter so that we can help you with this? You can also start a chat on our website. Through our community I am not able to go into the systems because of your privacy.

You can also try to login to our website to see if it is already activated.
Can you let me know if it has bin solved?
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
No reaction, topic closed.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic