anconstantinesc

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Online subscription with phone - Dynalogic delivery fail

Hello,
I placed an order last week for a Red Plus Together subscription with phone (S9 +, paid 216 euro) and I should have gotten the package last Thursday by courier, Dynalogic, but the first time the courier's scanner didn't work, the second and third times the courier never showed up (I was at home waiting, no ring on the intercom, no phone, nothing) and marked the status as "not delivered - no one at home' .... so yesterday I just called and told them to cancel the order as I couldn't waste any more time waiting on a courier that doesn't show up. I would like to know what are my options now, as I would still like to have the subscription with the phone so can I just pick it up from somewhere in Utrecht (after Dynalogic returns the package)? Or can it be sent again but with a different, more serious courier? The contract was already signed and the bank card was verified the first time the courier came, so everything should be good to go.

Thanks in advance!
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi anconstantinescu

Thank you for telling your experience here!
This is not the experience Vodafone wants you to have. On behalf of Vodafone my apologies for this!

In this case my advice for you, is to call my colleagues through 0800-0560 for checking if the order is canceled or not. If there is a possibility to resend the phone again, request this. Otherwise you should wait till the order is canceled. After that you can request the subscription with phone again or you could do this through a shop. If the phone is in stock, you will get it directly. You can also make an complaint through the website of Dynalogic.

I hope you will have the S9+ very soon.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi anconstantinescu

Thank you for telling your experience here!
This is not the experience Vodafone wants you to have. On behalf of Vodafone my apologies for this!

In this case my advice for you, is to call my colleagues through 0800-0560 for checking if the order is canceled or not. If there is a possibility to resend the phone again, request this. Otherwise you should wait till the order is canceled. After that you can request the subscription with phone again or you could do this through a shop. If the phone is in stock, you will get it directly. You can also make an complaint through the website of Dynalogic.

I hope you will have the S9+ very soon.
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11838Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes
Hello anconstantinescu
Welcome to the customers helps Vodafone's Community.

In this place customers help each other but the question you have can not answer customers for you. That is why I advice you to contact Vodafone customer service (0800-0560). You can also send a message via Twitter and/or Facebook.

They can see in your private data what is going on and send you a answer back. Good luck in any case and hope it is solved quickly for you.

** normaal zou ik het weghalen maar heb zo mijn best gedaan op mijn engels, ik laat het staan... maar het is wel dubbel want Steven heeft het ook net geschreven :yum: **
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Topic gesloten, geen reactie meer
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic