verbruik bekijk

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

verbruik bekijken see usage

Every time I want to view my credit usage I am re-directed to a 404 error page. I haven't been able to view my usage for months which is very frustrating. I topped up with 20 euros yesterday and now I only have 10 euros but cannot investigate why. This has happened several times and feels like vodafone have the freedom to take whatever credit they like and I have no way to know if it is correct or not. Can anyone else suggest how to view credit usage?
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
With prepaid you only can see in your phone what you have used with data, calling or texting,
In my Vodafone, you only see the balance. If you activate a BloX, you will see the total of the BloX.
Unfortunately it is not possible with prepaid, to see what you have used. This is only possible with a subscription.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11820Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes
Hi verbruik bekijken
Welkom op de klanten helpt klanten Community van Vodafone.

Ja kan toch ook inloggen via je My Vodafone app?
Of lukt het daar ook niet o informatie te krijgen?

Daarnaast geloof je toch zelf niet wat je zegt over Vodafone en elk bedrag maar kunnen en/of zouden willen afschrijven? Als dit het geval zou zijn geweest dan had Vodafone echt niet meer bestaan. Het zal waarschijnlijk aan je data liggen, die je toestel gebruikt, zonder dat je hier iets van weet. Daar zou je ook kunnen kijken als je je telefoon geen data laat gebruiken.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
With prepaid you only can see in your phone what you have used with data, calling or texting,
In my Vodafone, you only see the balance. If you activate a BloX, you will see the total of the BloX.
Unfortunately it is not possible with prepaid, to see what you have used. This is only possible with a subscription.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic