Samaneh Heidari

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

contract termination

Dear vodafonee team, My contract will terminate on 18 Jan 2019. I want to make a contract another provider. I filled in the online contract termination form today (7-Jan-2019). I want to know when my contract will be ended? it will be on 18 Jan? or next month on 7-Feb-2019?
Thanks for your support,
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11837Posts
  • 3484Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes
Hello Samaneh Heidari
Welcome to the customers helps Vodafone's community.

If you have now created your new contract with a new provider, you have at least 1 month notice period for your Vodafone contract. So fill in with your new provider that you want to switch on, or around, 7 February 2019. Also indicate to your new provider that you wish to keep your number and then ensure that it is all being converted.

You will automatically see your new and old provider when they let you step over. But that will be around 7 February.
It's a pity that you switch and of course a lot of fun with your new provider.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11837Posts
  • 3484Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes
Hello Samaneh Heidari
Welcome to the customers helps Vodafone's community.

If you have now created your new contract with a new provider, you have at least 1 month notice period for your Vodafone contract. So fill in with your new provider that you want to switch on, or around, 7 February 2019. Also indicate to your new provider that you wish to keep your number and then ensure that it is all being converted.

You will automatically see your new and old provider when they let you step over. But that will be around 7 February.
It's a pity that you switch and of course a lot of fun with your new provider.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Do you have any further questions Samaneh Heidari?
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Topic closed.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic