Carlos soares

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
22/02/2019 Vodafone para pedidos de o Samsung 10+, pediu que não se trate de usar o meu cartão de identidade, mas sim o pedido de pagar o resto do meu s9 +, sexta-feira set / 2019 eu fui Uma Loja Por Um Que Foi Uma Fatura, Entu Uma Vodafone concordou Que Eu Poderia Comprar Uma S10 + COM Uma Minha Identidade Portuguesa, Mas Era Uma Sessão Ouvir Pará, Tenho hum Emoção Em Em Varejo Da Deusa Em Sabado Vodafafer Vodafafer Ementa
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
This is a promotion from Samsung. They have determined that this is only possible with a Pre-order. Without a Pre-order it is not possible to participate in the Earbuds promotion. This is not something I can change through the Community. The best thing what you can do is aks the shop about this and if there is a possibility.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi Carlos soares

Welcome to the Community of Vodafone NL.
I can't speak, type or reed Portugees. Did you buy the new S10 with us or did you request Vodafone Next. With Vodafone Next you buy off your old phone and renew your subscription with a new phone.

If you placed a pre-order you can buy the Earbuds through Samsung: https://www.samsung.com/nl/pre-order/
Carlos soares
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Sorry now in English 22/02/2019 I went to the Vodafone store to order the Samsung 10+, they said that I could not use my Portuguese identity card, but they made the order to pay for the rest of my s9 +, Friday Sept / 2019 I went to the store to find out why I had the invoice to pay, and then Vodafone agreed that I could buy the new S10 + with my Portuguese identity, but I'm not happy because I lost the promotion of earbuds, I have Vodafone's email next, and I would like to know Vodafone can give me the opportunity to offer the earbuds, thank you.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
This is a promotion from Samsung. They have determined that this is only possible with a Pre-order. Without a Pre-order it is not possible to participate in the Earbuds promotion. This is not something I can change through the Community. The best thing what you can do is aks the shop about this and if there is a possibility.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Topic closed.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic