sheree101

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I am moving to France

Hello,
I am moving to France for my job but I can't afford to pay in 1 go for the rest of the subscription.

What I want to know is: I can keep my phone active with the NL number until May 2020 while living in France?

Thank you.
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi sheree101

You can call with 1201 (option opzeggen). My Collegues can check what the possibilities are because of moving to france.
It is possible to keep your number and cancel the subscription in May, but you are dealing with a fair use policy.
https://www.vodafone.nl/shop/mobiel/abonnement/redelijk-gebruik.shtml

We speak of reasonable usage when you use your subscription more in the Netherlands than in the EU *. We are looking at a period of four months. So have you used your subscription more in the Netherlands in four months than abroad? Then you can continue to use your plan in the EU.
Have you used your subscription more abroad than in the Netherlands in four months? Then we will contact you. You will receive a text message in which we inform you of your usage abroad. You will then have two weeks to demonstrate your sustainable relationship with the Netherlands and to adjust your internet usage abroad.

Can you not prove that you have a lasting relationship with the Netherlands and do you not adjust your internet usage? Then we will charge a surcharge.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi sheree101

You can call with 1201 (option opzeggen). My Collegues can check what the possibilities are because of moving to france.
It is possible to keep your number and cancel the subscription in May, but you are dealing with a fair use policy.
https://www.vodafone.nl/shop/mobiel/abonnement/redelijk-gebruik.shtml

We speak of reasonable usage when you use your subscription more in the Netherlands than in the EU *. We are looking at a period of four months. So have you used your subscription more in the Netherlands in four months than abroad? Then you can continue to use your plan in the EU.
Have you used your subscription more abroad than in the Netherlands in four months? Then we will contact you. You will receive a text message in which we inform you of your usage abroad. You will then have two weeks to demonstrate your sustainable relationship with the Netherlands and to adjust your internet usage abroad.

Can you not prove that you have a lasting relationship with the Netherlands and do you not adjust your internet usage? Then we will charge a surcharge.
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes
Was the information given by Steven helpfull for you sheree101 ?
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic