Ekaterina

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Phone Medic and others

I suddenly get Vodafone text messages that I would use a PHONE MEDIC subscription. The costs are 5 euros per week. However, I didn't make this subscription at all and have not given permission for the depreciation of these costs through my subscription. Who can explain to me what is happening here?

I'm not a kid. I know what do I press/sign/subscribe. 1 year with another provider - no issues at all, no problems, no unexpected subscriptions "by mistake". 28 days with Vodafone - voila, somebody is already trying to steal my money and I see, that I am not the only one here. Not at all.
I have already written a complaint, but I would like to get an answer here from Vodafone for all customers who has the same issue - what is going on?!

Why do we (customers) get sms from VODAFONE official number about paid subscriptions, which we didn't make?

It continues more that 1 year, as I can see and still - nothing was made to prevent phishing? No official information.
At the moment it seems to me that Vodafone or one of its employees violates the GDPR law, is not it?

I didn't find any proper official explanation here, on the forum.

Maybe it is time to provide it?
4 Reacties 4
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11821Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes
Hoi Ekaterina
Welcome to customers helps customers Community of Vodafone.

Several topics about this have already been opened and answered. The best thing to do now is to unsubscribe from subscriptions via www.payinfo.nl.

The annoying thing is that there are sometimes hidden ads in apps or banners that suddenly lock you to a subscription. Vodafone cannot do anything about this either.

For complaints you can contact via the Vodafone complaints webpage: https://www.vodafone.nl/support/abonnement-en-rekening/telefonische-overlast-melden-of-betaalde-diensten-stopzetten.shtml

And read the link below on the Community. You are unfortunately not alone, more people have suffered from this. You can always ask Vodafone if they want to return your money out of leniency (see complaints page).

Read more about topics here: https://forum.vodafone.nl/search?q=health
(Sorry, it is all in Dutch)
Ekaterina
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Energieboy wrote:
Hoi Ekaterina
Welcome to customers helps customers Community of Vodafone.

The annoying thing is that there are sometimes hidden ads in apps or banners that suddenly lock you to a subscription. Vodafone cannot do anything about this either.

Read more about topics here: https://forum.vodafone.nl/search?q=health
(Sorry, it is all in Dutch)

Thank you, Energieboy I already read all these topics.

The thing is that during1 year with another NL operator (and many years in another countries) I NEVER had such experience. I know where and what to press. I worked in IT companies.

So the most annoying thing is the reaction of Vodafone about this cases. "Oh, you probably pressed something somewhere..." Seriously?! Is it a cusomer oriented approach? I see similar messages here from spring. summer and autumn 2018. What Vodafone did about it? Nothing. Did they provide any clear information ? No. I think the company should pay a fine for disclosing personal information. Maybe then something will change in their approach?
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi Ekaterina

Thank you for your feedback. I will transfer your feedback internally.
I can imagine that you do not agree with the solution or reaction of my colleagues

Unfortunately, through the Community I have no insight into what exactly has been said or done.
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes
Topic gesloten.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic