HYEON WOO JEONG

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

There is something wrong with my credit!

Please look at the picture below first.
I was on a bus from Nice, France to Monaco.
I wasn't using my cell phone at all. But as soon as I arrived there, I got a text saying that all my credits were gone. I don't know the reason why. It happened in a very short time, even 30 minutes.

please check again.
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11783Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hello HYEON WOO JEONG
Welcome to the customers helps Vodafone's community.

That is a nice trip, it will have been a long bus ride. What the problem is that when you are in places where there is not enough, or good, range, your device makes a lot of contact with transmitter masts. Not using your device but having it on is already a use of the internet. Every time he searches and with every phone there are always sneaky apps that contact the internet every time. You do not have to have done anything yourself, but then data goes through.

In addition, it is difficult to say because you are abroad and it is always different than in the Netherlands. Maybe they use more data or other reasons why it goes so fast. If you make such a trip again, turn your roaming OFF and make sure you do not make internet connection with your device.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions, please contact Vodafone customer service.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11783Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hello HYEON WOO JEONG
Welcome to the customers helps Vodafone's community.

That is a nice trip, it will have been a long bus ride. What the problem is that when you are in places where there is not enough, or good, range, your device makes a lot of contact with transmitter masts. Not using your device but having it on is already a use of the internet. Every time he searches and with every phone there are always sneaky apps that contact the internet every time. You do not have to have done anything yourself, but then data goes through.

In addition, it is difficult to say because you are abroad and it is always different than in the Netherlands. Maybe they use more data or other reasons why it goes so fast. If you make such a trip again, turn your roaming OFF and make sure you do not make internet connection with your device.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions, please contact Vodafone customer service.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
You can check your phone, which app or update used your data HYEON WOO JEONG
You can also turn synchronizing from apps off.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
No reaction, topic closed.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic