guyharris

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

What is going on with Vodafone Customer Non-Service?

I have had enough of Vodafone and their complete incompetence: I have been a business customer for many years, and they have cut me off for the THIRD TIME IN THREE MONTHS due to their own problems and faults!

I can't call them, because they've cut me off. I've paid my bills, except the one in dispute, that they have 'lost' then not handled, since 31st March.

I try to use the chat service, where they admitted their fault a month ago ... now it's impossible to even chat with them there.

If I don't get a reaction in 1 hour, I will cancel the contract and place the evidence on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Thank you for explaining. I just checked everything and see that both cases are closed. Did you write to our complaints department as my collegue requested? Through the Community I don't have the possibility to resolve this for you.
vodafone.nl/support/contact/klacht.shtml

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi guyharris

Welcome to our community!

I can imagine that your done with Vodafone. Through here I can't check what happened and why you are cut off.
Normally you can start a chat through our website. If it is busy and no colleague is available, you will get a message to try it later. We try to help everyone as good as possible. My apologies on behalf of VodafoneZiggo!

Can you send us a message through Facebook or Twitter? So that we can check with you what happened and what the solution is?
If you want me to check the situation for you, just let me know.
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes
Can you send us an update about your current situation guyharris? Did you contact our Customer Service? When we don't hear from you, we will close this topic shortly.
guyharris
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Dear Sharon and Steven,

I got a reaction from Facebook, from someone called 'Eric', which was not helpful. I am currently away on business, and I've sorted the immediate problem by getting a subscription with a different company.

When I get back to Holland, I will return to address this issue. However, I don't hold out much hope. Having been a Vodafone business and personal customer for the best part of a decade, to be treated in this way for YOUR mistake is appalling.

• You sent me an SMS saying that I was in Austria when I was in Kosovo, but knowing that Kosovo has a 'special status' as a non-state due to the problems with Serbia, and knowing how much the EU is involved in smoothing things over, I assumed that Vodafone was treating Kosovo as part of Austria for administrative reasons.
  • I didn't even use my phone having arrived at Pristina late at night.
  • I woke up 6 hours later to a blocked phone, due to a €1000 data charge.
  • I called Customer Service, and over the next few days opened a complaint.
  • You incorrectly closed the original customer support case.
  • You then couldn't get Customer Service to talk to Accounting.
  • The phone was then blocked 3 times, in spite of an agreement not to do so until the matter had been settled.
  • I was informed that I would be contacted before anything happened: this didn't happen.
  • I was not informed of any case resolution, or the reasoning, in spite of one of the Customer Service representatives on 29th May saying that I wasn't alone in this situation.

Having received a threatening letter from Preventel was the last straw. I have never experienced a large, supposedly professional company behaving so badly and performing so poorly. I have not been given a person of authority to talk to, just told to write emails.

If this isn't sorted out, I will put the entire case on Twitter and Facebook. Being nice and patient hasn't got me anywhere.

Absolutely TERRIBLE customer treatment, from a Vodafone Red customer of 8 years.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Thank you for explaining. I just checked everything and see that both cases are closed. Did you write to our complaints department as my collegue requested? Through the Community I don't have the possibility to resolve this for you.
vodafone.nl/support/contact/klacht.shtml
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Topic closed, issue has to go through complaints.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic