Bcr radu

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

My name is *** zip code: *** born in ** need link with ideal on my email to pay my bill from mei!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Sorry, but i don't know what you want. If you want to pay per ideal, you can do so via your MyVodafone account. All i know of you, now, is that your Forum name is Bcr radu and that you'd like to pay. No problemo, you can pay via MyVodafone. If not, please let me know what the problem is, so i can help you solve it. 

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @Bcr radu . Welcome to our Forum. 

First of all; please notice that this is a public forum. I've deleted your personal information, because that’s something you don't want everyone on the internet to have access to. 
You can pay per ideal via your MyVodafone account :-). Please let me know if there is anything else i can help you with. 

Bcr radu
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Is not posibile trust me.please send me link with ideal!

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Why is it not possible in MyVodafone? What do you do, what do you see? 

Im no able to sent you a link myself, since i know nothing more about you than your nickname on this Forum ^^. 

Bcr radu
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Is better if you take the money from my account!please inform your coleg to try to take the mei bill from my account!Thank you!

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Sorry, but i don't know what you want. If you want to pay per ideal, you can do so via your MyVodafone account. All i know of you, now, is that your Forum name is Bcr radu and that you'd like to pay. No problemo, you can pay via MyVodafone. If not, please let me know what the problem is, so i can help you solve it. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic