Olga_p

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Bills - why do i pay 2,50 more?

hello. i am the customer of ziggo and vodafone since february 2020. and i choosed on that time for my phone the pakket 1: Start XL (for 2 years 300 min, 4GB internet) and for home Internet Start&Kabel TV. so first pakket for vodafone based on offerte: 2135519 should cost 15.00 euro per month. but as i see on my account you charged me 17.50 euro each month. and ziggo charging me correctly 39.95 euro per month. that’s why i have a question about these bills. why you charge me 2.50 euro more? btw i still have on my hands that offerte with clear prices: 15 euro for phone and 39.95 for ziggo. i’m waiting for your answer, coz tomorrow you will charge again 17.50 euro. thank you!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

I get what you're saying. At the other hand, the terms and conditions of the non-stop-free extras state clearly that you have to have the subscriptions on the same adress in order to receive (in fact, adress is basically the only thing that needs to be the same. Not bank account or even name). But wtill, i get that the employee you spoke to should have said this pro-actively. 
Si id like to check what i can do for you. Can you give me your zipcode and house number in a direct message (click on my profile to do so)? 

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hoi @Olga_p 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

Too bad you have to get to know the Community in this annoying way, but who knows, maybe we can solve it together, as customers among each other. First of all, are your house details correct at Ziggo & Vodafone? You must have exactly the same address information there. If there is only 1 mistake, you will not get a discount and extras. 

Therefore, check in your My Vodafone & Mijn Ziggo if your address is correct.
In addition, I read that you have cable TV. Don't have a digital TV connected?

You are not eligible for free extras if you do not use the following:
Ziggo digital television - The Ziggo subscription must be at the same address and / or Chamber of Commerce number as your Vodafone subscription.

In any case, first check your details and what subscription you have. Then someone from VodafoneZiggo can see for you what kind of subscription you have and whether you are eligible.

I thought they would now accept all plans, but I'm not sure about that now when I read their website. That is why it is useful to wait for someone from VodafoneZiggo ( @Cecilia Vodafone ).

Olga_p
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hey @Energieboy! Thanks for reactie. Unfortunately, nobody corrected my new address in my vodafone, even when i have visited their office and ordered ziggo staff as well from the same worker...

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @Olga_p . Welcome! 

@Energieboy allready gave you a bunch of good information. It seems like there is no “connection” between your Vodafone and Ziggo subscription. The subscriptions need to be active on the same adres.  You say your Vodafone subscription is not yet on your new adres (where you have Ziggo)? 

Can you please sent me a private message with your Vodafone numer, your date of birth, your adress and the last 4 digits of your IBAN? Ill check and fix it for you asap! 🙂

Olga_p
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hey @Lycke Vodafone !

I already used live chat from vodafone site at the same day 15 may and the operator changed my address in vodafone account (the same like in ziggo). Btw, when i already chose the pakket for phone and home internet nobody warned me that the addresses must match. Operator couldn't do anything with previous bills, coz addresses were different in vodafone and ziggo accounts. Even it’s not my mistake honestly, coz from my side I came to the vodafone office and already said my new address (when I ordered ziggo staff for new home) it was approximately in end of January.

I don’t care about money, justice is more important to me.

Anyway, thanks for feed back)

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

I get what you're saying. At the other hand, the terms and conditions of the non-stop-free extras state clearly that you have to have the subscriptions on the same adress in order to receive (in fact, adress is basically the only thing that needs to be the same. Not bank account or even name). But wtill, i get that the employee you spoke to should have said this pro-actively. 
Si id like to check what i can do for you. Can you give me your zipcode and house number in a direct message (click on my profile to do so)? 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic