aritheone

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Can't install My VF due to country settings in Playstore

Hi! i try to install myvodafone app on my android device but when in appstore it keeps saying that "this item isn't available in your country". but of coure i am in netherlands and i have a dutch vodafone sim..!
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hi aritheone
Welkom op de klanten helpt klanten Community van Vodafone.

It looks like the issue might be due to the country settings. I'd suggest you to check if your profile has been set up with the correct settings by following the below steps:

• Sign into your Google Payments account at payments.google.com.
  • Click the Settings icon on the top right corner.
  • Click Edit next to the Home Address listed and update the address (please note this is different from the "Address Book" which holds shipping addresses).
  • Click Save.
Once you're done with the above steps, try the below steps to use/download apps available in your present country:

• Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download.
  • Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase).
  • Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache.
  • Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment method’s billing country.
Just a heads up:

• If you don't immediately see the Play Store that matches your default payment method's billing country, it may take a few hours for this to take effect.
  • For legal reasons, you'll need to sign new Terms of Service if you change your home country.
  • If your Google Play balance is higher than these amounts, you won't be able to change your home country. If it's under those amounts and you change to a country with a different currency, you won't be able to see or use your remaining balance until you switch back to a country where that currency is used.
  • If you have a Payments Balance higher than USD $10, or a Checkout Merchant account, you won't be able to change your country.

Here's a useful Help Center article for more information on changing your Google Play Country.

Also, please have a look at this help center article on "Country availability for apps & digital content". If your country is available in the drop down list of supported countries for the Google Play Store then just to let you know that paid content may not be available in some provinces or territories, even if the governing country is listed.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hi aritheone
Welkom op de klanten helpt klanten Community van Vodafone.

It looks like the issue might be due to the country settings. I'd suggest you to check if your profile has been set up with the correct settings by following the below steps:

• Sign into your Google Payments account at payments.google.com.
  • Click the Settings icon on the top right corner.
  • Click Edit next to the Home Address listed and update the address (please note this is different from the "Address Book" which holds shipping addresses).
  • Click Save.
Once you're done with the above steps, try the below steps to use/download apps available in your present country:

• Open the Play Store and navigate to any item available for download.
  • Click to begin a download until you reach the "Accept and buy" screen (no need to complete the purchase).
  • Close the Play Store and clear data for the Google Play Store application (Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data) or clear your browser cache.
  • Re-open the Play Store. You should now see the Play Store that matches your default payment method’s billing country.
Just a heads up:

• If you don't immediately see the Play Store that matches your default payment method's billing country, it may take a few hours for this to take effect.
  • For legal reasons, you'll need to sign new Terms of Service if you change your home country.
  • If your Google Play balance is higher than these amounts, you won't be able to change your home country. If it's under those amounts and you change to a country with a different currency, you won't be able to see or use your remaining balance until you switch back to a country where that currency is used.
  • If you have a Payments Balance higher than USD $10, or a Checkout Merchant account, you won't be able to change your country.

Here's a useful Help Center article for more information on changing your Google Play Country.

Also, please have a look at this help center article on "Country availability for apps & digital content". If your country is available in the drop down list of supported countries for the Google Play Store then just to let you know that paid content may not be available in some provinces or territories, even if the governing country is listed.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Did it work after the tips from Energieboy aritheone?
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Topic closed, no reaction.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic