LTSantos

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Lost money through online top-up

On 9 November 16:27 I tried to top-up my credit online (€50) on my partner's Mastercard but the website presented me with an error message and the money did not go through to my MyVodafone account. Thinking it was a problem with the card, I then tried to top up twice with my own card from Australia (€50 and €10 on two separate attempts) but neither top-up went through to my MyVodafone account; however, all the money that I had tried to top-up had been removed from our accounts (total of €110).

We called Vodafone on 19 November and they told us that the money would return into our accounts within two weeks; however, it has now been two weeks, not only past the top-up date but also after the call date. Could this issue please be fixed? We have lost €110 that we would like back in our accounts.
3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11821Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes
Hi LTSantos
Welcome to the customers helps Vodafone's community.

For this question you really need to be at Vodafone customer service. This is a customer helps customers Community and I as a customer can not look into the system what has happened now. Therefore, the request to call customer service!

If you do'n want to call you can chat with the customer service too. And if you do not want this then you can also send a private message via Facebook or Twitter.

Good luck in any case and let us know how it ended. Happy Holidays!
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes
Did you have contact with our Customer Service @LTSantos?
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
No reaction, topic closed.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic