rch22

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Mijn vodafone nummer is niet bekend

Hi,

I have an issue with my vodafone number, it said that my number is not exist by vodafone when I would like to connect it to my vodafone account. Do have any idea how to fix this?

FYI - My number was a prepaid and I transferred it to post paid. I have contacted the customer service several times and they gave me a report number.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
rch22
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 2Likes
Energieboy wrote:

Hi@rch22 
I understand that you have already had contact with Vodafone's customer service and that they have given you a report number. This means that they are handling your question and that this can take 5 to 10 days before you get an answer (because they have to investigate it).

If a Vodafone employee reads your message this weekend, they will probably address you. However, if it is already being processed then it is difficult for the Community Employee to intervene. Be patient, however difficult it may be. As long as you are reachable, that's the most important thing.

In any case, have a good weekend and if an employee has your message, they will contact you.

Thank you for your proper message! I’ll be a bit more patient. Have a good weekend!

Bekijk in context

8 Reacties 8
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11821Posts
  • 3472Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes

Hi @rch22 
I understand that you have already had contact with Vodafone's customer service and that they have given you a report number. This means that they are handling your question and that this can take 5 to 10 days before you get an answer (because they have to investigate it).

If a Vodafone employee reads your message this weekend, they will probably address you. However, if it is already being processed then it is difficult for the Community Employee to intervene. Be patient, however difficult it may be. As long as you are reachable, that's the most important thing.

In any case, have a good weekend and if an employee has your message, they will contact you.

rch22
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 2Likes
Energieboy wrote:

Hi@rch22 

Thank you for your proper message! I’ll be a bit more patient. Have a good weekend!

Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes

@rch22 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. What is currently the status? Did you have any contact with my colleagues already? 

rch22
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 2Likes
Sharon wrote:

@rch22

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. What is currently the status? Did you have any contact with my colleagues already? 

It is okay! There is no response currently, I hope this week I will hear something from you.

Yes, I did. But your colleagues said it was a little bit strange because by your systems it has been activated.

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

In this case we have to wait for a solution from our technical department @rch22 

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

@rch22 did my collegues from the technical department resolve the issue? 

rch22
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Yes, and all has been fixed. Many thanks!

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Topic closed

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic