otelino

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Reactivate chip

Hello good afternoon!

My cousin traveled to Europe last month and bought a Vedafone chip that said it would last for 1 month. I will be traveling next month and was wondering if I can reactivate her chip to use on the trip? And what is the process for reactivation?

Thanks!
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hi otelino
Welcome to customers helps customers Community of Vodafone.

If that SIM card is still active, you can use it again. Check this by calling and / or being called yourself. If this still works, you can top up. Otherwise, also check your My Vodafone and you can see if your SIM card is still active.

If it is still active, you can upgrade it via this page:
onymousTopupDisplayPrepaid.do?webSyncID=b90baba3-4ba4-3007-59d1-15b8c0b307b4&sessionGUID=11a52ca2-cb...

And if you want to activate it for a month, look at this page to see how much a monthly bundle costs and how you can activate it. Read prepaid information in English, see this page: https://mobiel.vodafone.nl/prepaid/en

Bekijk in context

8 Reacties 8
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hi otelino
Welcome to customers helps customers Community of Vodafone.

If that SIM card is still active, you can use it again. Check this by calling and / or being called yourself. If this still works, you can top up. Otherwise, also check your My Vodafone and you can see if your SIM card is still active.

If it is still active, you can upgrade it via this page:
onymousTopupDisplayPrepaid.do?webSyncID=b90baba3-4ba4-3007-59d1-15b8c0b307b4&sessionGUID=11a52ca2-cb...

And if you want to activate it for a month, look at this page to see how much a monthly bundle costs and how you can activate it. Read prepaid information in English, see this page: https://mobiel.vodafone.nl/prepaid/en
otelino
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Obrigado pela resposta.

Não consigo abrir o primeiro link
otelino
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Thanks for the answer.

I can't open the first link
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes
Did the link work the second time otelino ?
otelino
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hi!

Tanks! Now the link worked.

The chip packaging states that it is valid for 1 month only. Can I really refill? I want to know if it is disabled and if I can reactivate for use in October.
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes
Yes, you can reactivate it in October! As long as you use ánd topup your number within every 6 months. otelino
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes
Topic gesloten.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic