liran

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Vodafone & Ziggo

Hello everyone I want to know if you have things right:
In May 2017 I was told by Vodafone I can get double data because I also had Ziggo at home. I got double data since May 2017 until June 2018. (Now two things are in mind- my contract was renewed in August 2017, after I asked Vodafone representative if I will keep getting double data thought out the contract, if Vodafone and Ziggo will stop that promotion or double data - which I was insured I would like to buy the double data as long as I am a costumer of both Ziggo and Vodafone.
So far was all good. Until June 2018, that from some reason- I stopped getting the double data. I called Vodafone, and the representative fixed after I was an hour of the phone with him. two months later it happened again. and than a third time. In total I had to call Vodafone three times because I did not receive the double data I had been told I would get every time I had to be almost an hour on the phone. and the last time was the most horrible on. when the lady screamed and was rude as hell.
No this is where things are getting weird. Vodafone said that the problem is with Ziggo. That I do not have the right MB Internet at home. Later they said it was another technical problem.
Or course that it does not end there- because they could not explain what happened, they said that I had the double data, the system said I was not the double data anymore.
For that reason I have the double data for so long? why did not I call me and told me that I wont get the double data? How is it that the system? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? lastly, why blocking on facebook seems to be basically limiting yourself. your clients by keeping this practice.
You did wrong. you made a mistake. (I made a mistake with the contract) and now I would not have the double data, I would. never renewed my contract.
12 Reacties 12
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi liran

Welcome to our Community!

I can imagine that you are done with it after this experience!
My colleagues should have told you earlier why the double data has been removed. On behalf of Vodafone I apologize for this.
I will raise the issue internally that my colleagues have to pay attention to this! And that it will be linked back sooner. Of course you have nothing more to do with this, but with other customers this can help. Thank you for your feedback.

Through the Community I can not mean anything for you. This is because via the Community I do not have access to systems for privacy reasons.
The double data can not be added again because it is automatically deleted again.
This has to do with the conditions of the double data.
liran
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Sure. you are welcome. Now I would like to not be part of Vodafone any more without a buyout.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
If you cancel the contract before the end date, you have to pay everything until the end date. This is one of the conditions of your contract with us. I Cannot change this for you.
liran
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Right. where was the part in the conditions that the representative is lying to me?
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Through https://www.vodafone.nl/support/abonnement-en-rekening/tarieven-en-voorwaarden.shtml you can find al the conditions regarding your contract.
As I told you before I cannot change this.
liran
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
look at that- its in Dutch as always,
so what is the word in Dutch for "misconduct" ? or "misleading"? or perhaps for: "in case our representative is lying"?
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Well we didn't lie to you, and did'nt misleading you.
You wrote it yourself that you had the wrong subscription.
I agree that my colleagues should have told you this sooner. But in the period before you had the extra data for free and did not match the conditions.
Through here i cannot do anything for you.
liran
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
ha you see- but this is were you are wrong. because before I renewed my contract IN AUGUST I called again to Vodafone, asking if I will KEEP GETTING THE DOUBLE DATA, that the representative told me I will! - so yes, Vodafone did lied to me. yes the representative did mislead me. and yes, YOUR colleagues should have not lied to me over and over again.
Or you you different explanation to why I was told by the "representative I will get the double data at the first time in May 2017, and again in August 2017, and getting the text from Vodafone every month until June 2018 that I am getting the double data?
please, enlighten me
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
The bundle is removed because you don't match the conditions, otherwise it will be on your account. Through here http://voda.fo/ne/khac1
you can find all the details regarding the extra.
You can discuss this with me, but as I told you before, through here I cannot go in the systems (see what happened on our side, and why you don't match the conditions). My colleagues from customer service can help you further with this.
liran
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Well you can tell them to call me because they have the number.
though as you are saying that "you cant" help, its seems mainly that no one in Vodafone want to help. or to put it more clearly, no one in Vodafone have the ability to understand that its representative lied to me.
So either there is a language problem were no one in Vodafone have a sufficient level of English to understand what the word "misconduct" "Misleading" or "lying" means, or Everyone in Vodafone thinks its easier to pass the problem to the next representative instead of solving it by taking responsibility.
But I guess no one in that company is able to say: "You are right. our representative lied to you. When you renewed your contract he told you will keep getting the double data as a costumer of Both Ziggo and Vodafone- which was wrong because the bundle you had was not supposed to give you that- and for that our representative did wrong by telling you eligible for that double data. We will gladly finish your contract without any additional costs to you as it was our responsibility making sure ALL of our representative know ALL the conditions before contacting costumers offering them contracts".
But until I will get this email from the head of costumer service in Vodafone-saying all of that including the ability to leave this horrible company, I will wait for all the representative in Vodafone to know the situation. Oh and by the way- great job with that one representative telling me that I do have another way out from the contract- by basically die. giving me the option between choosing to stop breathing or to pay the buyout to get out from the contract. Really, good one.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
I cannot make an appointment for you so that my colleagues can call you. The Community is the place where customers can ask question where no systems. These questions can be answered by other customers. Therefore we cannot go into any system and isn't this the correct channel for this.
Thats why I am advising you to call, chat, Tweet or e-mail us.
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes
Topic is gesloten.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic