Shunt

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Bundle problem

I came into a Vodafone store a few weeks ago to renew my bundle like I have been for the past few months. I used my card and paid €20 for the same bundle I’ve had. A week later I had to come back in because the man had not renewed my bundle but added €20 to my top-up credit. So I had this second employee activate my account and fix the issue. I am now in Italy and have been notified that I am out of data. With the €20 plan I should have plenty of data and I have not gone through that much. My text says I only had 1 GB which is not right. I am in another country as stated and am having trouble with the site so can you please fix this mistake. I should have the €20 monthly prepaid bundle. Please update my account so that it has the remaining 3GB I have paid for. Thank you.
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Dear Shunt

Thank you for your message here on our forum! My apologies for the mistake that has bin made! My colleagues should have checked which one was activated.

On our forum questions will be answered through other costumers. This is one of the reason why I can't go into the systems. You can contact my colleagues for this through Twitter, Facebook or chat.
If it is easier to call, you can dial +31 654 500 100

I hope it will be fixed for you!

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Dear Shunt

Thank you for your message here on our forum! My apologies for the mistake that has bin made! My colleagues should have checked which one was activated.

On our forum questions will be answered through other costumers. This is one of the reason why I can't go into the systems. You can contact my colleagues for this through Twitter, Facebook or chat.
If it is easier to call, you can dial +31 654 500 100

I hope it will be fixed for you!
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Geen reactie meer, topic gesloten
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic