Zazy Walsh

Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Top Up a Dutch Sim in the UK.

I have a Dutch sim card and bought Dutch data which I have been using in the UK. It has recently run out so I bought a top up voucher in the UK and am now struggling to upload it onto my phone. I have tried dialing 2345 but I do not understand what they are saying as it is in Dutch. I have also tried * # 1345 * top up # but that is not working either. I'm not sure what to do and I do not really want to waste the top up voucher. What do you suggest? Thank you very much for your help.
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hello Zazy Walsh
It is not possible to put a UK Vodafone voucher on a Dutch prepaid simcard.
You need to upload your prepaid simcard online on My Vodafone (Dutch site) end there you can upload your money online and the link I send you here under in the box. What you did is not correct.

This is what is on the website from Vodafone:
Je kunt je tegoed niet opwaarderen met een buitenlandse opwaardeerbon. Maar je kunt wel een Nederlandse opwaardeerbon meenemen. Het tegoed wordt binnen 1 uur bijgeboekt en je krijgt een sms ter bevestiging.

More info to upload your Prepaid Simcard:
https://opwaarderen.vodafone.nl/VodafoneNLExternalWeb/anonymousTopupDisplayPrepaid.do?webSyncID=ced8bd26-6d44-d936-200e-398a80be3c62&sessionGUID=de04e9ae-9121-39e5-502a-91245c7d9420

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hello Zazy Walsh
It is not possible to put a UK Vodafone voucher on a Dutch prepaid simcard.
You need to upload your prepaid simcard online on My Vodafone (Dutch site) end there you can upload your money online and the link I send you here under in the box. What you did is not correct.

This is what is on the website from Vodafone:
Je kunt je tegoed niet opwaarderen met een buitenlandse opwaardeerbon. Maar je kunt wel een Nederlandse opwaardeerbon meenemen. Het tegoed wordt binnen 1 uur bijgeboekt en je krijgt een sms ter bevestiging.

More info to upload your Prepaid Simcard:
https://opwaarderen.vodafone.nl/VodafoneNLExternalWeb/anonymousTopupDisplayPrepaid.do?webSyncID=ced8bd26-6d44-d936-200e-398a80be3c62&sessionGUID=de04e9ae-9121-39e5-502a-91245c7d9420
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
@Zazy Walsh, did the top up work now via our website?
Zazy Walsh
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes
Yes it did work though the website, thanks.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic