LeslieLu

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

YOU credit gone

Hi, I use the YOU 2+2 GB bundle, and top up for €20 at 2/21 12:29a.m. to renew the data, and then went on a trip to Spain.
Later, at 2/21 12:17p.m. (which I just arrived the place for roughly an hour), I received the message that my credit is zero left, all gone. But I haven’t start to use a lot of internet yet.
I thought the YOU bundle can be used in the EU, as I just went to Belgium, and it worked really well. Hope someone can help me out!! Traveling with no internet is quite inconvenient.
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hi LeslieLu
Welcome to the customers helps Vodafone's community.

Is it possible that when you arrived in Spain that your phone was making contact with everything? If you do not have an Internet bundle, because I can not see what kind of bundle you have, then you're so through your money. You say you use 2GB + 2GB but that is not visible to me. You could take a look in your My Vodafone to see what this money has all gone for.

If you do not succeed, you can contact Vodafone customer service or send a private message via Facebook or Twitter or chat with Vodafone. These people can possibly help you. They can not tell you what the money went to because this is allowed according to the privacy legislation. They can only see that you have consumed it and how much, but not what.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes
Hi LeslieLu
Welcome to the customers helps Vodafone's community.

Is it possible that when you arrived in Spain that your phone was making contact with everything? If you do not have an Internet bundle, because I can not see what kind of bundle you have, then you're so through your money. You say you use 2GB + 2GB but that is not visible to me. You could take a look in your My Vodafone to see what this money has all gone for.

If you do not succeed, you can contact Vodafone customer service or send a private message via Facebook or Twitter or chat with Vodafone. These people can possibly help you. They can not tell you what the money went to because this is allowed according to the privacy legislation. They can only see that you have consumed it and how much, but not what.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Did you contact my colleagues LeslieLu ?
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Topic closed.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic