ady

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

retrieving old number

Recently I had to change my number due to nuisance calls. But now I can not access my email accounts because my old number is linked to these accounts. Is it possible to get back my old number again?
5 Reacties 5
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes
Hi ,

When was the last time you used the simcard? If you don't use your simcard or don't top it up the simcard will expire and be blocked (automatically).

Kind Regards,
ady
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Its been more than a week that im using a new number. Is there any possibility of getting back my old number? I am not being able to get access to my email accounts because my old number is linked with it.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
ady, have you already contacted our customer service? As far as I know it's not possible to reverse the number change.
ady
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
No i have not contacted yet! I would like to know if there is any other way that i can get access to my emails because i had verification activated with my old number!

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11824Posts
  • 3475Oplossingen
  • 3098Likes
Hi,
The best thing you can do is contact the customer service. They can help you with this information. Just as well explain what you want and then it should be fine! You can call them by number: 0800-0094 or send a private message via Twitter or Facebook.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic