reaktivo

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

when I don't want to change my provider

Hallo,

I keep getting the following notification:

Er zit een foutje in je aanvraag voor nummerbehoud. Zou je nog een keer je gegevens willen doorgeven? Dat kan via www.vodafone.nl/nummerbehoud/opnieuw . Bedankt! 

I got my third one today. The problem is that I don’t want to change my provider, which means that someone is attempting to change my provider to Vodafone. Is it something that Vodafone can block for my number?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @reaktivo 
I do not know what is going on, but if you really want to talk to someone about Vodafone, please contact Vodafone customer service. You can do this by calling them or by starting a chat.

This is a customer helping customer community and nobody can help you with this. You can also send a private message via Facebook or [Twitter

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @reaktivo 
I do not know what is going on, but if you really want to talk to someone about Vodafone, please contact Vodafone customer service. You can do this by calling them or by starting a chat.

This is a customer helping customer community and nobody can help you with this. You can also send a private message via Facebook or [Twitter

Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes

Did you contact us @reaktivo ?

reaktivo
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

@Sharon Yes, thank you. it seems that it was a one time mistake by another Vodafone customer.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic